If you arrived here when looking for the BioMaPS Institute for Quantitative Biology, please note that BioMaPS has been reorganized, with the new name Rutgers Center for Quantitative Biology (CQB).
The members of CQB are:
- Gyan Bhanot (Professor, MBB and Physics)
- Konstantin Mischaikow (Distinguished Professor, Mathematics)
- Alexandre Morozov (Associate Professor, Physics)
- Wilma Olson (Mary I. Bunting Professor, Chemistry)
- Anirvan Sengupta (Professor, Physics)
- Eduardo Sontag (Distinguished Professor, Mathematics), Director
Note: the Graduate Program in BioMaPS, or "Ph.D. in Computational Biology and Molecular Biophysics", is also changing its name.
It will now be the Graduate Program in Quantitative Biomedicine
part of the Institute for Quantitative Biomedicine at Rutgers (IQB@R)